The aim is to provide up-to-date information, knowledge and practical management experience on agricultural by-products processing to participants from other developing countries, who are engaged in research & development, manufacturing, management, utilizing and sales in agricultural industry; to help them use these newly gained experiences to make greater contribution to the development of agricultural economics under their own geographical social economic conditions.
1. Tillage & plant protecting technology & machinery;
2. Water saving & irrigation technology & machinery;
3. Harvesting technology & machinery;
4. Rural renewable energies;
5. Bio-technology application in agriculture;
6. State agricultural policies & development experience;
7. Basic theory of agro-processing;
8. Grain & economic drying technologies & equipment;
9. Tomato, potato & cassava processing technology & machinery;
10. Feed processing and oil refining technology & machinery;
11. Fermented food processing & packaging.
Chinese Academy of Agricultural Mechanization Sciences (CAAMS)
Address: No. 1 Beishantan, Deshengmen Wai, Beijing 100083, China
Coordinator: Yang Dong
Tel: 86-10-64882244, 86-10-64882265